Friday, January 6, 2012

100 Days of Modern Quilting ~ Day 5

Wow. What a wake-up call this morning when I saw that my TNT quilt was featured on 100 Days of Modern Quilting today!


I mean, I knew they were doing it, I just didn't know when. :)




So, WELCOME to all of you who have come over here from the 100 Days feature!  If you're interested in the original post, and all the new things I tried (like spray basting the hexies before I sewed them on), the original post is HERE.



And, FYI - the hexies were all cut with the Accuquilt Go! Studio cutter hexagon die.

I am really SO excited about this feature on The Modern Quilt Guild. I can't wait to see all the quilters that are featured, and learn some new techniques, and get inspired, and add more things to the want-to-do list that seems to grow more quickly than the baby in my belly...

Thank you to Alissa and Latifah and Elizabeth and Jacquie, and everyone else behind the 100 Days of Modern Quilting feature. I know you guys have put in a TON of work, and we all appreciate what you do to bring us together and lead us in modern quilting. :)

5 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful!

    What an inspiration picking up an old project and finishing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this this morning, fully deserved, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw your quilt on North Light Craft Book's blog post and had to come see more photos. So beautiful, and the spectrum of colors makes my eyes happy too! :) Congrats on being featured!

    ReplyDelete

What are you sewing?